Sign up Sign in


****available for outcall only for about two weeks until my new place is furnished and ready for hosting!*** 95% of people worldwide choose a McDonald's version of how to experience their sexuality: Quick bite here, very little regard to meaning or taste, hungry an hour later, never satisfied. The other 5% find ME…. RATES Longer engagements allow us to get to know each other and feel at ease, comfortable and relaxed. Please consider this especially if it is your first date ever with a companion. I am very newbie friendly - I have no doubts that we will get along perfectly and share quite a few remarkable moments together. Rates are for my time and companionship only. No refunds. Contacting me implies that you have reviewed and agree with my rates and my cancellation policy. Emails attempting to bargain or negotiate will be ignored. Im Bailey. I’m 27, I’m a Libra and if your looking for a companion,friend,lover,escape from the stresses of everyday life and reality-you’ve got the right girl. Are you trying to stop thinking about how much of a bitch your wife’s being at home after spending all your money on dumb shit? Sick of picking up the slack from your boss or your workers? Do you have whiners keeping you up at night ? Ugh I’m sorry- but I can promise you something,once you lay your eyes on my pearly white smile and hear my adorable giggle (maybe even moan) you’ll become enamored by me. I could sit here and write pages and pages about how I’m the best provider BUT I’m about action! ? . I’m 5’11 weighing no more than 125lbs with long blonde hair down my back,tattoos,and legs that never end.I’ve been told I’m a mix of Marilyn Monroe and Lady Gaga with a little bit of Cindy Crawford and Scarlett Johansson. I’m the perfect blend of Bad Girl and girl next door. There’s never been a client that has seen me once that hasn’t kept In touch and done Facetime’s if they are in a different state or continued to see me. My clients that are in other states build wo
Show less


No comments

Similar ad